A set of All Terrain Tires on Steel Wheels From Buggies Unlimited is just what you need to get where you are going. We all know what it feels like to get left behind. Your buddies with four-wheelers and side-by-sides just think they are the bee’s knee’s when it comes to going to the hard-to-reach places. The last thing you want is to get left on the sidelines, or worse yet, ride along with someone else and leave your golf cart behind. These things are lightweight, go-anywhere-mobiles. If you outfit them correctly, they will take you everywhere you want.
It would help if you considered something before putting these aftermarket golf cart wheels on your caddie. These are four to five inches taller than stock tires. You will need a lift kit to clear them effectively in most cases. Take it from us; you have to take this step if you haven’t already. Do not be that person that goes out there with a tape measure. You may think you have all the clearance in the world, but the body is not what hits. It is the frame and steering pieces, and no, you cannot trim them down.
Ordering a pre-mounted wheel and tire set like this is just a pretty smart thing to do. Primarily because they will come out of the box mounted and aired up. All you will need to do is just the cart up, throw some jack stands under the frame, and swap them out. Don’t be the guy that just orders tires or wheels and tires to mount them yourself in the front yard. You will wind up paying for something that should have been free.
Buggies Unlimited has everything you need for your golf cart. Whether you want to upgrade it or just keep it running, we have what you need. So give one of our experts a call today.
- All Terrain
Full kit includes:
- (4) 8″ 3:4 off set Steel Wheels
- (4) 22x11x8 All-Terrain tires
- Center caps sold separately
- Lug nuts sold separately
Please Note: All Wheels are a 4 on 4 Hole / Lug pattern unless otherwise specified.
- This Tire & Wheel Combo Requires a Lift Kit
- Tire & Wheel Combos are mounted and Inflated Before Shipping, Free of Charge
- Please Check and Adjust PSI in Tires Before Operation (Recommended Inflation Can Be Found on Sidewall of Tire)
- All Wheels Have a lug pattern of “4×101.6mm”
- Lug Nuts Sold Separately:
- Standard: #LUG4S (Standard Chrome Lug Nuts)
- Metric: #LUG4M (Yamaha Models)